我要投搞

标签云

收藏小站

爱尚经典语录、名言、句子、散文、日志、唯美图片

当前位置:猪八戒论坛资料 > 安东尼 >

安东尼罗宾到底在美国多大影响力?

归档日期:08-01       文本归类:安东尼      文章编辑:爱尚语录

  可选中1个或多个下面的关键词,搜索相关资料。也可直接点“搜索资料”搜索整个问题。

  安东尼·罗宾 安东尼·罗宾(anthony.robbins)本来是一名贫穷潦倒的小伙子,26岁时仍然住在仅有10平方米的单身公寓里,洗碗盆也只能在浴缸里洗,生活一团糟,人际关系恶劣,前途十分暗淡。

  Robbins also recycles an oft-cited but unsubstantiated reference to the Yale Study of Goals in Unlimited Power as scientific evidence of the power of positive thought. The anecdote claims that a survey was taken of the 1953 graduating class at Yale, and only 3% of the class had written goals regarding their financial situations. Twenty years later the class was interviewed again, and the 3% of the class who had written goals were worth more than the other 97% of the students combined. This was considered strong evidence of the power of written goal setting at the time Robbins wrote Unlimited Power, in 1986. Ten years after publication, however, in 1996, the alleged Yale study was shown to be an urban legend

本文链接:http://roi24.net/andongni/553.html